The largest online network of Latina professionals, entrepreneurs & students.
We are a sharing and progressive community that connects you to valuable information, opportunities, peer-mentoring and influential networks.
Over 16,000 members & growing.
Connect with 16,000 career-driven, professional and entrepreneurial women. The Latinas Think Big® online community on Facebook is an active and supportive group of women with big ideas, vision and drive.
- Job Board: Career and job opportunities announcements across multiple sectors. Members share job-seeking posts to connect with potential leads.
- Curated Content: We share relevant articles, news, reports and educational information to promote your career and propel your business.
- Real-Time Peer-Mentoring: Do you need quick advice on how to negotiate a new job offer? Share your peer-mentoring questions and we will share our insights, advice and recommendations to help you make the decisions that are best for you.
- Connection and Relationship-Building: Social networks are the new 'plaza' -- where we gather, connect and share. We leverage this community to get to know one another and support each other.
- Inspiration: We feature community members through short storytelling posts around their career and business journeys. We are inspired and empowered by our fellow Latinas.
Gain access to...
Share your recent achievements, recognitions & milestones.
TUESDAY UPCOMING EVENTS
Share upcoming gatherings, conferences & networking events.
Promote your business, services & offerings.
Connecting those seeking to hire and those seeking employment.
Featured resources & opportunities shared with our online community.
"Accelerate with Google: Black & Latinx Small Business Workshop"
Ticket Giveaway: Facebook Developers Conference